Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem

{[['']]}
- Ca khúc: Smack That
- Ca sỹ trình bày: Akon
- Raper: Eminem
- Mô tả: Music video by Akon performing Smack That. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 11,850,611. (C) 2008 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. and SRC Records, Inc.
- Lời bài hát: I see the one, because she be that lady! Hey! I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow. Why don't you jump in my Lamborghini Gallardo. Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo. And possibly bend you over look back and watch me...


Chia sẻ đến :

Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : IMV Corp | Clb IMV | Tin nhanh trong ngày
Copyright © 2013. Tra mới - All Rights Reserved
Trà Thảo Dược: Trà Tía Tô | Trà Chùm Ngây | Trà Lược Vàng | ĐT: (84-8) 3813 4898 - Fax: (84-8) 3842 6212
Công ty TNHH SX TM TÂM THẢO Số 2, Nguyễn Đức Thuận, P.13, Q.Bình Thạnh, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh