Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra

{[['']]}
- Ca khúc: Somebody That I Used To Know
- Ca sỹ trình bày: Gotye ft. Kimbra
- Mô tả: Film clip for the Gotye song Somebody That I Used To Know, featuring Kimbra from the album Making Mirrors.
- Lời bài hát: Now and then I think of when we were together. Like when you said you felt so happy you could die. Told myself that you were right for me. But felt so lonely in your company. But that was love and it's an ache I still remember...


Chia sẻ đến :

Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : IMV Corp | Clb IMV | Tin nhanh trong ngày
Copyright © 2013. Tra mới - All Rights Reserved
Trà Thảo Dược: Trà Tía Tô | Trà Chùm Ngây | Trà Lược Vàng | ĐT: (84-8) 3813 4898 - Fax: (84-8) 3842 6212
Công ty TNHH SX TM TÂM THẢO Số 2, Nguyễn Đức Thuận, P.13, Q.Bình Thạnh, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh